Colon Hydrotherapy for Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Phoenix & Gilbert
How do I get started? What happens?
* To Start the session: The Client undresses from the waist down and is properly draped during the session. You will be covered and the client inserts a small colon cleansing nozzle in privacy by the client with instructions from the therapist. The Colon cleansing nozzle is the ‘size of a pencil’, single use, and disposed of after each individual use. Once the client is ready and on the device, the client will notify the therapist that they are draped and ready to begin
Will I be dirty after the session?
* The waste goes down the drain and should not get on you. If so for some reason, there is a sprayer hose attached to the device that you can spray during a session and once it's completed to rinse yourself completely.
Does It Smell during the session?
* An Odor Exhaust System that is attached to the device insures that the session room and entire center remains ODOR FREE. You and the therapist will not smell any of your waste.
Will I be exposed to the therapist?
* Your privacy is always respected. You will insert yourself in privacy. You will have a sheet to cover yourself. The therapist does not insert for you.
What is the Water Like?
* A gentle slow rate of UV purified-temperature safe water is fed from the gravity-fed Column. Less than TEN gallons of water may be used during the session at a safe temperature of 98 F. to 102 F. (36.8ºC to 38.ºC) (Water temperature is safely controlled and adjusted)
Common Questions Clients have:
What is a contraindication?
* In medicine, a contraindication is a condition or factor that serves as a reason to withhold a certain medical treatment due to the harm that it would cause the patient. Contraindication is the opposite of indication, which is a reason to use a certain treatment. Intake and SEE list for Possible Contraindications:
What is going into the Rectum?
* A nozzle about the size of a pencil. Water is inserted through the nozzle and waste is eliminated through the rectum.